Our 820-TCH provides adequate counter top protection when a more sophisticated device is not necessary. It is ideal for many acute studies.
Its modest weight of 60 pounds makes it readily transportable. The main housing unit is formed of one piece clear acrylic and offers total viewing of your project.
- Animal Necropsy
- Safety Enclosure
- Tissue Culture Processing
- Teaching Demonstration Hood
- Toxicology/Pathology Workstations
- Still Air Hood
- PCR Work
44″wide x 29″deep x 20″high
111.8 x 73.7 x 50.8cm
8.5″high x 27.5″long
Appx. Ship Weight:
- Formed one piece optically clear acrylic .375″thick.
- Removable top shroud for easy access when changing bulbs.
- Bright Light system with 40,000 hours bulb warranty
- All controls are illuminated and the system is fused for safety.
- Ground key cock valve for circulation of air or gas of choice.
- Two (2) year warranty.
- Power requirements 120 Volts 60 Hz. International 220/240 Volts 50 Hz.
- Formed plastic bottom with spill guard.