Economical, glove box, just two-thirds the size of the standard glove box.
The La Petite Glove Box is comprised of essentially only two components. The top and bottom are sealed using a revolutionary new gel used in the clean room industry. The unit is only two-thirds the size of our "Basic Glove Box", (818-GB). The 815-PGB is designed to be ergonomically correct for the average person.
815-PGB, La Petite
31.5 w x 25.5 d x 21.5"h
80 x 65 x 55 cm
49 w x 29 d x 22" h
124,5 x 74 x 56 cm
9.5 cu. ft.
Appx. Ship Weight:
- Lightweight, easy to move from lab to lab.
- Optically clear, one piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one piece bottom formed out of high temperature Noryl has "easy clean" corners.
- Gel Sealant.
- Stainless steel clamps have security locking features.
- Large access door (12" opening)
- Four ground key-cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Adjustable Rh gauge.
- "Weathertite" duplex electrical outlet with safety covers.
- Transparent vacuum capable transfer chamber 12" long x 9.75" ID.
- White leveling plate for transferring liquids.
- All stainless steel clamps are adjustable.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chambers.
- 7" Latex or neoprene gloves available.
- Standard 24 month warranty.
Optional Vacuum Pump: 800-PUMP
Gel Sealant System
- This new gel was developed specifically for the clean room industry. It was first used for secure sealing of the HEPA filter system.
- The gel does not support biological growth.
- It will not "outgas" and is non toxic.
- It contains no silicone which might cause contamination.
- It is an air tight, water tight barrier.
- It is highly adhesive yet quick releasing and self healing.
To replace gel oder 800 blue.