Plas-Labs Rabbit Restrainers are clearly the best. They provide total observation of your valuable research animal.
All Rabbit equipment was originally developed in the early 1970's in research labs under actual research conditions.
We were the first to use clear acrylic materials to protect and safeguard your animals.
- Highly polished edges prevent chafing, especially at the neck.
- Non-slip surface provides better footing and helps to calm animal. This is much safer and easier on the animal's footpads.
- Clear acrylic aids in retaining body warmth. Hypothermia is eliminated.
- Unique curved back butt plate minimizes the risk of back injury. The plate is anatomically correct.
- Vertical head bars (adjustable) are easily removable if not needed.
- Rear access hole for pyrogen testing (N/A on 501-TC).
- Stainless steel pin offers several fine adjustment points for neck plate.
- Unit can be sanitized in a cage washer up to 180 degrees F or sterilized chemically.
- Non-slip base pads ensure unit stability.
|Model #||Item||Product Size||Animal Weight|
|501-TC||Rabbit Restrainer||6" x 24" x 5"||4 to 7 kilos|
|502-AR||Rabbit Restrainer||6" x 18" x 6"||up to 4 kilos|
|503-XL||Rabbit Restrainer||6" x 22" x 6.5"||4 to 7 kilos|
|506-MS||Multi-Stall Rabbit Restrainer||size depends upon number of stalls required||up to 4 kilos per stall|
|509-RS24||Rabbit Surgery Board||12" x 24"||up to 4 kilos|
|509-RS30||Rabbit Surgery Board||12" x 30"||4 to 7 kilos|