The Plas-Labs 530-POR, Bowman Style Rodent Restrainer has been re-engineered and refined to accommodate larger sized animals up to 750 grams. The positions of the stainless steel rods around the rodent provide easy access for many types of research applications, especially obesity studies.
The rodent can quickly be inserted into the restrainer by removing several stainless steel upper rods, or through an access port hole in the rear upright. The access port hole features a polycarbonate locking door to prevent escape.
The front "guillotine" door can be adjusted and locked by using any one (1) of three (3) adjustment positions. The door has stainless steel "spring loaded" lock. Suction cup feet on the white plastic base secure the device during use.
- Weight range from 250 up to 750 grams
- Maximum legnth of the rodent compartment is 9" (228mm)
- Eighteen (18) stainless steel rods are adjustable up to 3.5" (89mm)
- Rear access port opening is 2" (50.88mm). The polycarbonate locking door is attached by a "Nylock" fastner to prevent future operational loss
- Overall height is 11" (279mm)
- Base size is 10" x 12" (254mm x 305mm)
- Basic unit is constructed of .500" (12.7mm) jeweled acrylic